Sex Addiction & Sexual Compulsivity Intensive Outpatient Program
For some individuals who struggle with sexual compulsivity/sex addiction or porn addiction, standard weekly outpatient treatment may be insufficient to break problematic patterns and achieve stability. Intensive outpatient treatment offers an elevated level of care that is more cost effective than inpatient treatment programs. The goal is to help you achieve wellness at a more efficient pace that is less disruptive to your life.
Through an intensive outpatient program, you can retain a high degree of daily functioning, while also receiving a greater level of care and monitoring that is simply not possible with routine outpatient treatment.
Intensive outpatient for sex addiction/sexual compulsivity is focused, highly structured, and custom tailored to you specific needs and may include:
- Daily individual therapy with multiple treatment specialists
- Focused therapy for co-occurring psychiatric conditions
- Trauma treatment for adverse life events
- Mindfulness meditation program
- Family intervention and therapy
- Relationship therapy
- Group therapy
- Relapse prevention planning
If you'd like to learn more about how we can design a treatment program for your unique needs, reach out today!