Sex Addiction Intensive Outpatient Program
Intensive outpatient treatment offers an elevated level of care that is more cost effective and less disruptive than inpatient treatment programs.
Through an intensive outpatient program, you can retain a high degree of daily functioning, while also receiving a greater level of care and monitoring that is simply not possible with routine outpatient treatment.
Intensive outpatient for sex addiction is focused, highly structured, and custom tailored to you specific needs and may include:
- Daily individual therapy with multiple treatment specialists
- Focused therapy for co-occurring psychiatric conditions
- Treatment for past traumas
- Skills for mindfulness meditation
- Relapse prevention planning
- Family intervention and therapy
- Group therapy sessions